Due to advancing age, consuming stain-causing foods, inefficient plaque removal, and dental trauma, teeth become stained and discolored. They become yellow and lose their luster; consequentially, the person loses his self-esteem and confidence.
Teeth Whitening is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that removes stains and restores the glossy appearance of your smile. The process is carried out in a professional setting. A concentrated whitening gel is painted on the visible surface of teeth, and a special blue light is used to activate the oxidizing agents present in the gel. The oxidizing agents break down stains and leave behind a smooth and dazzling smile.
What are the benefits of teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures because of the many benefits that it provides. Some of them are listed below:
If you are looking for teeth whitening, visit 7707 West Lane Suite B, Stockton, CA 95210, or book an appointment with us at (209) 952-9290.
- The primary benefit of teeth whitening is the aesthetic appeal that it adds to the smile. It makes the smile look lustrous and bright.
- An enhancement in the appearance of the smile gives a facelift to your self-esteem and confidence.
- A professional dental cleaning always precedes teeth whitening. A professional dental cleaning removes plaque and tartar deposits from the vulnerable areas present on the surface and in between teeth. It helps improve your oral health and prevents gum diseases.
- Removal of stains and discoloration makes teeth healthier and stronger. It improves dental, gum, and overall health.
- Yellow teeth are repulsive and unsightly and have a negative impact on your relationships. Teeth whitening restores yellow teeth and gives them a smooth and glistening appearance.
- The teeth whitening procedure is quick and easy and is completed in 60-90 minutes. You can observe the results immediately.
- Professional teeth whitening is safe and is performed under the supervision of a dentist. It is also FDA approved.